Friday, January 27, 2006

INTRO

I have been licensed to practice law since June 1, 1995. However, I actually began my legal career rather young; as for various reasons I was forced to defend myself for my beliefs or simply because of who I was. Although I was a little red haired kid (this was before I discovered body building), I was a courageous and strong willed individual who had no problem sticking up for myself and those I cared for.

I was fortunate enough to have had a mentor in my life who provided a tremendous amount of support throughout my law school experience. Unfortunately, after passing the bar and finally bringing in an income where I could give something back to this individual to thank him for his years of support; he passed away. It is through these experiences that I have always felt a tremendous need to disseminate legal counsel and information to those less fortunate in an effort to give something back to the universe that was so kind to me.

I am currently in private practice in Century City, California; largely focusing on criminal law, personal injury and domestic partnership contracts, dissolution and mediation. Over the past 10 years I have taken on hundreds of pro bono clients through my office, done pro bono clinics for various community organizations, held monthly pro bono clinics and written legal information columns for various magazines. Its now time to enter the 21st Century bring this information to the blogosphere.

In addition to the legal information you will find below, please feel free to write to me or contact me through my office should you have any further questions or concerns about the articles below.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home